$14 - 16/hr
Colorado Springs, CO
February 7, 2019
Office & Administrative
How you will make an impact
• Fielding telephone calls
• Receiving and directing visitors
• Word processing, filing and faxing
• Support on diverse projects for other employees as needed
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Access
• Internet research skills
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
• At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Colorado Springs, CO5575 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919