Business Administrative Assistant
USD14.00 - 16.00 / Hourly
Coeur d'Alene, ID
May 31, 2019
How you will make an impact
• Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients and customers
• Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
• Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from department
• Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
• Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
What we're looking for
• Incoming phone call management skills required
• Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
• Excellent social skills and ability to collaborate effectively required
• Associates degree or experience as an administrator can substitute.
• Microsoft Office experience is required.
• Strong familiarity with data entry
• Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
• Proven ability to use the internet for research
While working as a contract employee through OfficeTeam, you will have access to benefits, be eligible for holiday pay and bonus pay, have access to complimentary online tutorials and can participate in our 401K program after 52 consecutive weeks of contract employment.**
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Spokane, WA601 W Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201