Full Stack PHP Developer with Magento
$80000 - 120000/year
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
Candidate will be responsible for developing a new online store to handle B2C and B2B customers for the business company from scratch using Magento 2 Enterprise with an expected launch of 3-6 months from date of hire. This will involve making custom Magento 2 pages based off of mockups created by our front-end designer and integrating data from our ERP system. We will expect almost every page of our online store to be customized to give our customers a unique shopping experience. The candidate will also be required to build a custom REST API that will allow us to get and post data from our ERP system to our Magento server. It will also be the responsibility of the candidate to create and maintain the databases that will be used to store information from our ERP system and custom Magento pages. Some custom pages and modules will require CRUD functionality that will use data from the Magento core along site our ERP data. We expect to have a high volume of sales, so experience with database performance optimization is a must.
These are some of the online store subsystems that we'll be looking to develop:
- Catalog: Product categories and attributes of primarily serialized SKUs)
- Sales orders: Handling quotes, orders, invoices and fulfillment
- Returns: RMA system allowing merchandise replacements and/or credits
- 3-5 years Magento web development experience including with Magento 2 Enterprise.
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, cron management and 3rd party integrations.
- Proficient in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Must have experience with High Volume Databases and eCommerce sites
- Good understanding of eCommerce security best practices.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in collaboration with other developers working on different projects.
- Magento 2 Certification is a plus
• Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Design--Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Project Management--Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
• Technical Skills--Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
*** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to [email protected] ***
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663