USD65000.00 - 75000.00 / Yearly
May 31, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Assist with the building of multiple audit programs by resolving the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
- Build audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Identify key risks and integrity controls by assisting in mapping and documentation of processes
- Complete special research and projects when help is needed
- Communicate project status to members of the team in an efficient manner
- Conduct follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations on a regular basis
- Execute internal audits and SOX testing; to comply with policies and procedures and assess the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure
- Help manage a range of third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Log test results and offer support for an objective and informed opinion of the risk exposure
For Immediate CONFIDENTIAL Consideration, please e-mail your resume to [email protected] or call Tom @ 216-621-4253
- Understanding GAAP and firm accounting policies and procedure
- CPA a plus
- 2+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- Financial Services industry experience highly preferred
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Knowledge of internal control review
- Auditing experience desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cleveland, OH1001 Lakeside Avenue East
Northpoint Tower Suite 1320
Cleveland, OH 44114