Human Resources Assistant
March 7, 2019
Office & Administrative
What you get to do every single day
- Update employee database information
- Organize new employee on-boarding orientation methods
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
If you or anyone you know is interested in this job opportunity or other administrative, customer service or general office opportunities through OfficeTeam - please call Sally Fisk at (513) 621-7560 or email directly at [email protected] TODAY!
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Foundational knowledge in HR (Human Resources)
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week! If you or anyone you know is interested in this job opportunity or other administrative, customer service or general office opportunities through OfficeTeam - please call Sally Fisk at (513) 621-7560 or email directly at [email protected] TODAY!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cincinnati, OH201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202