Accounts Payable Clerk
USD15.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
May 3, 2019
Accountemps presently has an opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. Become an integral part of the International Construction Company as an Accounting Clerk. Based out of the Cincinnati, Ohio area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary opening. In this progressive department, career growth and quick advancement is possible. The Accounts Payable Clerk duties will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks.
Accounts Payable job description:
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Operate full-cycle A/P
If you are interested in this position or other accounting-related opportunities, please call Shelbey at 513-621-8367 or submit your resume to [email protected]
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Expertise in general ledger
- Sage 50 experience
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Cincinnati, OH201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202