Workday Finance Solution Architect
January 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Assessing system functionality and actively overseeing the entire project life cycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, and deployment
- Recommending process improvements and innovative solutions
- Serving as a finance systems liaison with business partners, GTS, Finance, and other regional stakeholders regarding process design, data integrity, and security requirements
- Facilitating Release, Upgrade and Change Request activities for the region
- Advising on reporting strategy and toolsets
- Assisting with vendor relationship management
- WD implementation experience in large enterprise is a plus
- Previous experience of working with other finance systems
- Previous experience of deployment or supporting internal clients on finance systems
- Experience building custom Workday reports and calculated fields
To apply for this Workday Finance Solution Architect position, email your resume to John Sadosky - [email protected] In the subject line, type "Workday Finance Solution Architect"
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601