May 31, 2019
• Ability to prepare and file trademark applications, including follow through to registration and post-registration maintenance and renewal
• Broad knowledge of U.S. and foreign trademark rules and procedures
• Ability to interface with clients and build a strong firm-client relationships
• Prepare Statements of Use
• Prepare Extension requests
• Obtain client instructions for maintenance and renewal of U.S. and foreign marks
• Report status to clients for U.S. and foreign marks
• Review and satisfy the daily stat bar as it pertains to trademarks
• Handle domain name registrations
• Prepare status reports
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
• 2+ years of Trademark Paralegal experience within a law firm setting
• Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program is preferred.
• Experienced with the USPTO, USPTO trademark filing systems, and WIPO databases
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601