May 20, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Perform monthly reconciliation completeness review for all bank and GL accounts under Treasury Accounting's responsibility.
• Perform monthly intercompany funding reconciliations for all companies.
• Perform monthly notes receivable reconciliations for company loans to our joint venture partners.
• Conduct weekly/monthly transaction reviews to ensure that all transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
• Conduct periodic account analyses of cash clearing accounts to ensure that all transactions are properly recorded.
• 2+ years experience in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Experience preparing journal entries for input to an ERP accounting systems.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
• Deadline & detail-oriented
To apply for this role, email your resume to [email protected] In the subject line, type "Senior Treasury Accountant."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601