May 20, 2019
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Ann Guerra ([email protected]).
- Coordinate and participate in monthly close process for assigned area of responsibility
- Assist Sr Accountants and Accounting Managers in daily accounting activities and month-end closing procedures
- Analyze financial reports and records, making recommendations or seeking solutions for accounting problems before presenting issues to senior/manager
- Prepare journal entries and account analyses timely and accurately
- Meet monthly schedule for reporting
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Solid understanding of fundamental accounting principles, practices, and procedures
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601