Senior Staff Accountant
May 7, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Process client invoices, coordinate invoice processing activities, and assist with collections
• Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining information from clients, account managers, and investigating information
• Analyze job costing for proper revenue and expense recognition
• Verify job costing discrepancies
• Implementations and maintenance of purchasing and the approval process
• Perform month end close activities (journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and schedules)
• Assist with producing accurate and timely financial statements
• 3+ years accounting experience
• Strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
To apply for this Senior Staff Accountant position, email your resume to John Sadofsky ([email protected]). In the subject line, type "Senior Staff Accountant."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601