$55000 - 85000/year
April 25, 2019
- Tracking and communicating case related dates and information
- Document and database maintenance
- The review and preparation of documents, reports and correspondence.
- Assisting with discovery requests and productions including
- Assisting with drafting, proofing, editing, and filing court briefing
- Cite-checking and bluebooking briefs, memorandum, white papers, etc.
- Creating tables of authority and tables of contents for court briefing
- Calendaring all events/deadlines with Calendaring Department
- Assisting with pre-, daily, and post-trial travel, court, and vendor logistics
- Witness preparation, direct examination, cross-examination binders
- Assisting with drafting and finalizing stipulations
- Daily trial attendance, exhibit logging/tracking
- Research and analysis of complex legal documents
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to [email protected]
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years of litigation paralegal experience with experience in filing requirements, cite-checking and trial presentation is essential
- The ability to handle the multiple responsibilities of case management and trial preparation in a fast-paced team environment and to be detail oriented
- Familiarity with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel is required. Understanding of litigation support systems including, Case Notebook, Relativity, Sanction, strongly desired
- Proofreading and editing skills a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are important
- Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Commercial Litigation experience
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
It's a fantastic opportunity to foster case management skills and client relationships, as well as deliver training to support staff. In addition, the organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level. Grow your paralegal career with our help. Contact us today! For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to [email protected]
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601