Legal Word Processor for Global Law Firm
USD70000.00 - 85000.00 / Yearly
June 12, 2019
• Perform document processing (tape transcription, revisions, scanning, clean up)
• Perform PDF conversions to Word, including utilizing Styles
• Perform troubleshooting of corrupt and unstable documents using DocXTools
• Format, styled and edited legal documents in all areas of law
• Work with Excel spreadsheet manipulation and analysis
• Create flowcharts, graphs and timelines
• PowerPoint styling and animation
Interested candidates please email your resume directly to [email protected] and [email protected] Great opportunity to earn top salary and benefits!!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601