Information Security Analyst
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
• Execute daily security processing routines and reporting.
• Support and maintain security-related systems (e.g. IDS, scanners, sniffers, etc.).
• Serve as a security resource to users of the system.
• Provide security training to new staff.
• Apply INFOSEC best practices and principles to network protocols, architectures, equipment, services, standards and technology.
• Identify vulnerabilities and configuration issues.
• Monitor websites for security alerts, news bulletins and vendor advisories.
• At least one years' experience working in a Windows environment. Knowledge of Windows security settings and controls required.
• A college degree (i.e. B.A. Information Systems or B.S. Computer Science) or industry certification (e.g. Security+, GSEC, or others) preferred.
• Knowledge of current security threats and have understanding of basic security standards, practices, procedures and tools (e.g. AV & malware scanners). Knowledge of FISMA/NIST standards beneficial.
• Exhibit a high-level of attention to detail.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601