June 17, 2019
The Creative Group
How you will make an impact
- Be responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials, which may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of various design applications
- Create unique images for a variety of projects, which may potentially include presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging and web/mobile sites
Graphic Designers, are you ready for your next role? Please send your portfolio and resume to Anu at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Minimum experience of 1 year
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Graphic design experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Command of Squarespace
- Immediate availability
- Demonstrated understanding of design software applications and tools
- A reliable foundation in brand communication and digital marketing
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601