May 21, 2019
• Analyze and accurately report financial results to sales, and corporate management in accordance with corporate format and within time requirements
• Maintain general ledger and related general accounting processes
• Perform month, quarter and year end closing activities – preparing and posting journal entries, reviewing G/L feeds, reviewing expenses, and account reconciliations
• Calculate and distribute KPI’s in a timely manner with an understanding of underlying issues that affect the results
• Develop forecasts and budgets
• CPA preferred
• 5+ years of accounting experience
• Solid understanding of US GAAP required
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office with expert level with Excel
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
To apply for this Controller role, email your resume to John Sadofsky ([email protected]). In the subject line, type "Controller."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601