Corporate Accounting Manager
April 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Manage general accounting financial activities including treasury accounting, intercompany, fixed assets, rent, prepaid assets and general accruals
• Responsible for monthly review and approval of journal entries and calculations
• Responsible for completing and reviewing monthly account analysis by reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
• Responsible for providing management and regional controllers with financial flux explanations and analysis
• Provide key analysis schedules to support the SEC reporting process and earnings release
• Responsible for the development and review of one Senior Accountant and two Staff Accountants
• Prepares and reviews schedules supporting internal and external audits
• Work closely with Treasury, Tax, Business Services, FP&A
• 6 + years of accounting experience required
• CPA preferred
• Experience in a management role
• Experience in public accounting preferred
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create concise, high quality reports
To apply to this Corporate Accounting Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky [email protected] In the subject line, type "Corporate Accounting Manager"
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601