June 7, 2019
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting department.
- Managing operational data. Ensuring data integrity and accuracy, monitoring accounting functions, and the coordination and preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance and efficiencies
- Maintain various computer software
- Assist Sr. Director of Accounting and Finance in the preparation of yearly budget, annual GAAP audit, and producing accurate and timely financial statements
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong problem solving skills with a proactive, innovative approach to work
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management and prioritization skills
To apply for this Assistant Controller role, email your resume to John Sadofsky ([email protected]). In the subject line, type "Assistant Controller."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601