May 24, 2019
Interim Project-Based Financial
Your responsibilities in this role
- Manage special projects and ad hoc analyses, including new initiatives, products, risks and opportunities that are consistently emerging
- Handle financial and operational modeling, building models from scratch, improving existing models and breaking larger models into sub-components that ultimately consolidate for the organization to help drive sound business decisions
- Report on financial results on a monthly and quarterly basis, informing the leadership team of trends, risks and opportunities
- Push forward company innovations beyond conventional forecasting
- Work alongside leadership to create financial forecasts and set performance benchmarks, applying business judgment and financial insights to making decisions that align capital and resource allocation to meet the company budget
- Aid in driving requirements and implementation for financial planning and business intelligence systems
- Expand and transition from startup to experienced enterprise, including honing the planning processes and making sure finance compliance, accountability, and integrity is upheld throughout the organization
- Foundational knowledge in Process Documentation
- Command of Process Improvement
- Proficiency in Process Improvement Projects
- Solid understanding of Business Process Functions
- Experience with strategic planning
- Bachelors of Arts or Science in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar required; CPA/MBA degree preferred
- Established track record of excellence and relevant experience in Banking and/or Corporate finance / operational FP&A at either a fast-growing tech startup or a large, well-established company
- Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
- 5+ years of relevant job experience working with multiple stakeholders
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Richmond West100 Eastshore Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23059