Front Desk Coordinator
$12.35 - 14.30/hr
April 29, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Manage special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Welcome and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Proven knowledge of mailrooms
- Proficiency in email
- Solid understanding of copying
- Knowledge of customer service
- Filing experience
- Faxing experience
- Well-founded grasp of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
If you are a productive and goal-oriented self-starter, we want to hear from you! We are looking to have this position filled by the end of the week so don't delay in starting your career - Contact us now! This is a great employment opportunity that offers the chance to advance your career with amazing benefits!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Norfolk, VA150 West Main Street
Norfolk, VA 23510