Web Site Designer
May 24, 2019
The Creative Group
Please email your updated resume and portfolio to Cody Nations at [email protected]
If you're inspired by solving complex design challenges through creative solutions, this Website Designer role may be for you. The Creative Group has an opening for an innovative and experienced Website Designer to contribute their skills in a rapidly changing environment. Located in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, this Website Designer job is a full-time employment opportunity. Apply today if that sounds good to you.
- Improve the user experience while preserving branding and optimizing functionality
- Provide strategic direction and concept development for online projects, including web graphics and banner ads, from concept to implementation
- Design web sites which could potentially include Internet, mobile and intranet with organizational goals, objectives and identity in mind
Interested? Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
- Well-versed in design software applications and tools
- 2+ years of experience
- Command of HTML
- Practical knowledge of SEO
- General familiarity with PHP
- Experience with wireframes
- Deep understanding of CSS
- Comprehensive knowledge of web design
- Demonstrated knowledge of WordPress
- Well versed in Adobe Photoshop
- Adeptness in responsive design
- Skills necessary to navigate issues of Internet design (cross-platform compatibility, browser usability, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is highly valued
- Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charlotte, NC201 South College Street, 15th Floor
Charlotte, NC 28244