Sr. Designer/Art Director
May 21, 2019
Creative & Marketing
- Manage illustrators, photographers and production artists on projects
- Chair the artistic development of marketing and promotional materials, which could include print, radio or television advertisements, collateral, websites, and internal and external corporate publications
- Work with copywriters to develop strategies for advertising campaigns
- Lead the concept, design and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives
- Create presentations and project plans, meet with clients, and ensure successful online representation of client brands, including sophisticated website design, user interface and interactive campaigns
- 3D modeling experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of design skills
- Well-founded grasp of business to business
- General familiarity with Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop experience highly desired
- Earlier work involving promotional design
- Quality experience with graphic design
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Solid understanding of 3D illustration
- Wide ranging experience with multimedia
- Foundational knowledge in Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- In-depth knowledge of design software and authoring tools
- Project management knowledge, along with strong operation and project management skills
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charlotte, NC201 South College Street, 15th Floor
Charlotte, NC 28244