Senior Financial Analyst
USD75000.00 - 85000.00 / Yearly
June 11, 2019
A client of Robert Half Finance and Accounting in the Charlotte, North Carolina area needs a Senior Financial Analyst position filled immediately. Prior experience in coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations, will be crucial to the success of this role. You will produce variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. The main responsibilities of this Senior Financial Analyst role will include developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, driving world class strategic and financial planning methods, and building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives. Put into effect and cultivate data-driven planning processes and improve upon monthly and quarterly reporting. Put your strategic ideas to the test in this pivotal Senior Financial Analyst role, which will allow strategic input to the senior leadership of the company. Submit an application for this role now! This is a full-time opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Cooperate closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Facilitate effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Check performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Manage weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Push monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Provide assistance to Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Comprehend and clarify internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Amass and examine forecasting reports
- Keep an eye on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Merge with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- 3+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Foundational knowledge in Project Tracking
- Cost Control experience highly desired
- Variance analysis experience preferred
- Adeptness in Ad Hoc Financial Analysis
- Financial reporting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of budget forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Accomplished presentation skills
- Professionally trained in financial reporting tools
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.