Back End Software Developer
USD70000.00 - 100000.00 / Yearly
June 7, 2019
• Develop software utilizing .NET/C#, SQL Server, as well as other Microsoft-oriented platforms, tools and technologies
• Work seamlessly with the business and front-end development teams to create world-class customer experiences
• Produce design documents and unit tests, and other document requirements
In-House Support and Communication
• Actively participate in design and code reviews
• Drive continuous improvement and efficiency by recommending process enhancements and additional features
• Stay abreast of development methodologies, competitors, and advances in technology
• Work with other departments as needed to find solutions to customer concern or complaints
• Research and identify the cause of reported defects and issues
• Diagnose defects within the software and develop defect fixes
• Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed
• Participate in training and/or customer support activities as needed
• Complete additional projects as needed
• Preferred Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
• Minimum 3 years, preferred 5 years web application development experience
• Experience with development related tools such as Visual Studio, VS Code, NPM, SASS, Webpack, Bitbucket, and JIRA
• Experience with Web and Mobile user interface development
• Experience with Agile/Scrum practices
• Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
• Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
• Must be able to work from our office located in Charlotte, NC
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charlotte, NC201 South College Street, 15th Floor
Charlotte, NC 28244