$55000 - 65000/year
May 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
- Produce analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for reporting by management
- Regularly maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Manage schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Manage reconciliation, depreciation, and fixed asset ledgers
- Handle intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Perform the month end close and produce journal entries under minimal supervision
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Become well-versed in month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- ERP system experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
Email directly for details: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charleston, SC4105 Faber Place Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401