April 30, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Organize and review a variety of financial data, reporting it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Upon request, take part in special projects and impromptu reporting
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Organize schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Regularly maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Oversee depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Manage intercompany reconciliation, billings, and transactions
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Produce analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for reporting by management
- Perform the month end close and produce journal entries under minimal supervision
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Knowledge of month end closings
- Solid understanding of accruals
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
email for details: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charleston, SC4105 Faber Place Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401