Sr. Financial Analyst
May 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What You Will Do:
Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
Prepares and/or reviews monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and provides analysis
Evaluates trends, identifies and investigates unusual or unexpected account variances
Prepares and/or assists with consolidation and consolidated reporting
Makes recommendations to resolve issues and makes corrections, as necessary
Participates in development of functional specifications for projects and updates and ensures customizations are defined, documented, and tested, and conclusions are properly documented
Ensures general ledger accounts are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Increases productivity by developing integrated test plans for new processes and coordinating with related parties
Promotes teamwork between operational groups and departments
Acts a mentor for junior level staff and interns
• Excellent communication skills and customer focus
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Experience working with data analysis utilizing financial and CRM systems and databases
• Advanced financial modeling skills
• Proven understanding of complex business drivers, including heavy data analysis and effective management partnerships
• 3+ years of financial analysis experience in a dynamic, high growth environment
• Software Industry experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from an accredited four-year college or university
• MBA strongly preferred
Email for details: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charleston, SC4105 Faber Place Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401