May 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Email for details: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charleston, SC4105 Faber Place Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401