$70000 - 82000/year
April 30, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- SEC Reporting experience
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Able to manage time well
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Email for details: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charleston, SC4105 Faber Place Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401