April 30, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Conduct month end close and compose journal entries with minimal supervision
- Thorough experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Manage depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
- Upon request, take part in special projects and impromptu reporting
- Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Coordinate and analyze a variety of financial data, then report it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Arrange schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Manage intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls under SOX while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Experience with ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mature organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 3+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Revenue reporting experience required
- Revenue recognition experience desired
- Deep understanding of consolidations
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
For more information - email: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charleston, SC4105 Faber Place Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401