$60000 - 70000/year
April 30, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
Email for details: [email protected]
- Familiarity with equipment lease accounting
- QuickBooks Pro experience
- Experience with corporate taxes
- Deep understanding of set up of accounting and computer systems
- Command of business systems analyst
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Oracle 11i or higher, or other ERP system experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Skilled at time management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Hyperion reporting products required
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charleston, SC4105 Faber Place Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401