USD14.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
May 24, 2019
Essential Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant:
• Draft correspondences and other formal documents
• Plan and schedule appointments and events
• Greet and assist onsite guests
• Answer inbound telephone calls
• Develop and implement organized filing systems
• Perform all other office tasks
• Monday through Friday
Please apply directly by following the link below to “Apply Now” or call 480-898-9200 for consideration.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• This position offers room for growth
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chandler, AZ3075 West Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226