USD16.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
June 7, 2019
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Help Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Mend discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- See to the proper coding of documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Compose statements and reports that require utilization of a wide collection of sources
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, process daily invoices/credit, and help with collection of past due balance
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- General ledger experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations experience
If interested and available in this opportunity please follow the link below, to “Apply Now” or email your updated resume to [email protected]
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Chandler, AZ3075 West Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226