Sr. Integrations Specialist
$100000 - 120000/year
CENTER VALLEY, PA
May 14, 2019
Technology & IT
• Develop and maintain services used in application integrations
• Design integration solutions and documents the design in accordance with best practices
• Support development team on resolving system defects and developing solutions
• Coordinate directly with business users to best understand and analyze business specifications
• Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
For more information please email resume to [email protected]
- The person we hire should be able to lead configuration testing efforts and help the team to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Serve as key ERP configuration resource and ensure successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines
- 7+ years of ERP implementation experience
- This position demonstrates ERP configuration through the development of proof of concepts
- If you can bring strong understanding of ERP modules and related business process framework, EPR Security, and inbound and outbound integrations with ERP to the table, this job could be for you
- Demonstrated success acting in a project management capacity
- One main requirement for this job is to thoroughly document requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes
- REST API experience highly preferred
- Adeptness in HTML
- Spring framework experience
- Java experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with VB (Visual Basic)
- Demonstrated knowledge of jquery
- .NET C++ experience desired
- Background working with Apache Server
- C# experience required
- Practical knowledge of scrum
- General familiarity with Agile project management
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103