$45000 - 50000/year
May 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Full cycle Accounts payable (data entry, coding, processing, filing)
• Expense Report processing
• Verification and posting of payments
• Process lien releases for multiple accounts
• Research and analysis of disputed accounts; resolving issues
• Contact customers for updates on their accounts
• Assist in file management and maintenance of accounts
• Assist with time sheet verification and Payroll
• Sales and Use Tax support
• Verify Purchase Orders
• Assist in month end, budgeting and audit support
• Additional projects or duties as assigned
If you have a great background in full cycle Accounts Payable (3+ years of experience), are interested in learning more in other areas of accounting, have worked in the construction industry (or a similar industry like engineering, contracting, architecture, etc.), possess an excellent work ethic, great attention to detail and take initiative, then this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Our client offers a great work life balance, solid benefits and competitive compensation. Please contact Lauren Spann at 303-694-9111 [email protected] OR contact YOUR Robert Half Recruiter today!
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- 3+ years of related experience- General familiarity with Dynamics SL
- Purchase Orders experience
- Account reconciliation experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Bank Account Reconciliation
- Payroll systems for 100-500 employees experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Adeptness in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Top notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Englewood, CO6300 South Syracuse Way
Centennial, CO 80111