Contract & Licensing Specialist
$12 - 13.20/hr
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
May 14, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Review and audit the agent contract file for required forms and electronic documents.
- Prepare the state specific licensing/appointment paperwork
- Add the agents to the database.
- Maintain records, handle inquires and conducts research as needed for the agent files
- Process licensing paperwork to the appropriate states in a timely and accurate manner.
- Periodically provide superb customer service over the phone to agents inquiring on status of contract.
If interested in this role, please send your resume and brief note of interest to [email protected] and [email protected] TODAY or hit the APPLY button!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
West Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309