Entry Level Accountant/Accounting Clerk
USD13.54 - 15.68 / Hourly
May 20, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Data entry
- Facilitating full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Reconciling and leveling general ledger accounts
- Executing other related duties and partaking in special projects as assigned
- Facilitating audit fieldwork for both operational and financial audits
- Investigating and correcting account discrepancies
- Preparing monthly journal entries
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Preferred education is an AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, vlookups) is preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Torrance, CA970 West 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90502