Data Reporting Analyst
$65000 - 73000/year
April 29, 2019
Technology & IT
What you do as the Data Reporting Analyst:
- Update, analyze, and maintain financial customer data and audit performance metrics
- Convert business requirements into reports
- Troubleshoot, query, and find patterns in data to uncover errors and create solutions
- Use reporting software to build reports and distribute to customers
- A Bachelors Degree in IT or a Business related field is preferred
- 1+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting (modeling, integration, reporting, and analytics)
- Strong skills building SQL queries to manipulate data
- Prior experience in Financial Services is a must
- Experience using Tableau or Power BI for dashboard visualizations
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
For more information about this opportunity please contact Lisa Maloney at 317.687.3275 or send resumes direct to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204