USD80000.00 - 95000.00 / Yearly
June 11, 2019
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Strong familiarity with construction project accounting
- Solid understanding of account reconciliation
- Month end closings experience required
- Adeptness in account analysis
- Yardi experience highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of general ledger
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Recent relevant financial experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204