$60000 - 65000/year
April 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Ability to translate large amounts of data
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- An ideal candidate should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, strategic resource allocation and prioritization, and event tracking and execution
- Edit and manage forecasting reports
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Look over performance to date while assessing potential opportunities and risks
- Work on monthly and quarterly financial close processes in collaboration with the Accounting team
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to see the proper execution of plans
- Comprehensive knowledge of Data Analysis
- Expertise in business analysis
- Practical knowledge in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience ideal)
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- 2+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westlake Village, CA2555 Townsgate Road
Westlake Village, CA 91361