Product Marketing Manager
$75,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year
May 3, 2019
Creative & Marketing
Our client in Buckhead is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing manager to join thier team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of sales and organizational enablement. S/he will closely collaborate with the Product Manager for your supported solution set and the Sales Leadership teams to ensure that they have effective materials to perform their roles.
In addition, the successful candidate will work with:
- marketing operations, to generate content such as white papers and product materials
- demand generations, to ensure that the messaging is on point and meets the market
- our social media coordinator, to coordinate social calendars and activity with key campaigns
- product management, for subject matter expertise and involvement in key webinars and marketing events
The successful candidate will be naturally curious, a creative thinker and problem solver, and a true team player with a can-do attitude.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the market success of the product portfolio
- Build a deep knowledge of the market, customers and competitors to share with the organization
- Define and manage a messaging platform that is differentiated, clear, and defensible
- Enable the Sales Organization with knowledge and tools to win
- Create and manage content pertaining to their solution set
- Ensure organizational readiness in go to market scenarios
- Educate the market on specific solution sets
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
- Passion for excellence, continuous learning and innovation
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in Product Marketing
- Experience working in financial services, banking preferred
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects across teams
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and assignments
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Outstanding and demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a team
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects, shift gears quickly, organize and prioritize and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage effectively in ambiguous situations
- Ability to contribute to social content
- Demonstrated ability to communicate through MS Office Suite
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience using workflow / project management tools (experience with Asana and In Motion a plus)
To apply for this position, please send resume directly to: [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326