May 23, 2019
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Expertise in QuickBooks
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Brooklyn, NYOne Metro Tech Center, 17th floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201