$70000 - 75000/year
April 25, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Develop a clear understanding of the business processes from an operational and systems perspective
• Determine how to improve existing business processes in conjunction with the stakeholders
• Work as a change agent and help support lean across the organization
• Understands existing and anticipated ERP functionality that meet business demand
• Participate in software / service evaluation and implementation
• Evaluate system relative to functional area process needs and requirements
• Perform requirements analysis and fit-gap analysis on functional area(s)
• Consult with business unit management and personnel to obtain additional information during system development and evaluate alternatives
• Process mapping and validation for functional area
• Testing of the new system and all integrations
• Provide subject matter expertise and day-to-day planning and implementation for the respective functional area(s) and cross-functional impact
• Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
• Serve as communication conduit between the project team, functional management, and the functional area being represented
• Champion best practices governance of the ERP system
• Train end users in the key functional areas.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent background
• Financial, analytical and statistical skills to resolve conflicting and complex objectives
• Ability to define problems, establish facts, collect data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with a strong emphasis on technical writing
• Ability to produce clear well documented business cases
• ERP Implementation experience is an asset
• Leadership traits
• Lean Skills required. (green belt or six sigma, etc.)
• Scrum Agile Project Management
• Manufacturing/Operations Experience
• High Energy Level
• A passion for excellence.
For immediate consideration please email resume to [email protected] or call 203-324-3399
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Stamford, CT263 Tresser Blvd
1 Stamford Plaza Suite 1201
Stamford, CT 06901