$45000 - 55000/year
April 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist in office efficiency by carrying out clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Train and instruct employees in the proper use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Generate and run custom reports
- Contact employees via email and phone to collect timesheet approvals
- Ensure reports are distributed as instructed
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm when it comes to learning new systems and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous payroll experience
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- ADP Workforce Now experience desired
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017