May 10, 2019
The Creative Group
- Guide more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
- Head a strong team of digital specialists and manage the digital strategy
- Run weekly reviews with key stakeholders, get budgetary sign off and report back on ROI
- Schedule take up of products/services through new channels to fall in line with business objectives
- Cultivate, suggest, forge, and oversee long-term digital marketing campaigns; plus spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions
- Join up with product and operational teams to identify key opportunities to refine the customer journey & experience
- Provide clear communications to the customer that are necessary to their needs and life stage
- Secure that the CRM plan is executed in good time and within budget
- An equilibrium of skill, management experience and initiative
- Has notable accomplishments in advancing digital brands with strong ROI
- Expertise in account management
- Social media experience
- Tactical multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency
- Past involvement in frontline customer journey, driving traffic to our main site
- Well-rounded in SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media, Email marketing, Digital Ad displays, Retargeting, CRM
- Awareness of Content Management System (CMS) & Digital Marketing System (DMS)
- Past experience in management
- Proven track record in successful vendor management
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017