Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper
$50000 - 60000/year
May 31, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Assist with the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Handle intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Coordinate and analyze a variety of financial data, then report it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Produce journal entries and perform the month end close under minimal supervision
- Prepare analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management to report on
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Organize schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Matt Cohen at 908-252-1701 or [email protected] If you are already in contact with one of our recruiting managers, please reach out to that recruiter directly to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.