Senior Finance Manager
$120000 - 130000/year
April 30, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Reviews clinical development and other key vendor contract terms to support negotiations; understands the effect of such terms on financial reporting and accrual estimates
- Creates account analyses to support various marketing and R&D expenses (including clinical programs)
- Assists in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the Companys mission, including helping to anticipate and identify procedures, controls, systems, reports and other activities needed to implement effective key account analysis and accrual process for high risk accounts
- Supports the Companys FP&A function, which includes the preparation of the annual budget and periodic latest estimates. (Focus on operating expenses, cash flows, cost of goods sold and financial statement roll-up)
- Develops monthly reporting suite for management review; if applicable, assists with implementation of budgeting software to further streamline budgeting and reporting processes
- Assists Sr. Director, Finance with processes related to monthly and quarterly revenue and gross-to-net accruals
- Supports financial analysis used for Audit Committee and Board of Directors materials
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to William Bahrs [email protected] If you are already in contact with one of our recruiting managers, please reach out to that recruiter directly to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge, NJ10 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, NJ 07095