VP of Finance/Operations
$100000 - 125000/year
May 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting concepts and policies
- Knowledge of multiple funding streams in a non-profit environment including grants, state contracts, private pay and insurance
- Prior experience with software conversions and upgrades is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive reporting experience including the ability to clearly articulate financial results to an audience with a wide range of financial acumen
- Hands-on experience with the full accounting cycle
- Strong supervisory experience
- Exposure to regulatory reporting and compliance
- Significant experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to evaluate, assess and improve processes
- Experience overseeing HR, IT, Finance and Operations teams
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Wants to be part of the mission of the non-profit and bettering the lives of the individuals they touch.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New Haven, CT555 Long Wharf Dr
New Haven, CT 06511