Sr. Java Engineer
June 7, 2019
- Hands-on platform building with significant experience in developing scalable software platforms
- Assist in development of software application architecture
- Analyze, design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software components in accordance with software architecture and software development processes
- Lead code review of developed software artifacts
- Mentor and train less experienced software engineers
- Provide full-stack development oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- 5+ years of proven development experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience working with test and task automation in an agile development environment, utilizing rapid development techniques and DevOps
- Experience turning requirements into software design specifications and architecture
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments
- Knowledge of electronic healthcare data formats such as HL7, FHIR a plus
** If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or think the role may be a good fit for your background, please reach out to Cooper directly at cooper.merrill AT rht DOT com **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110