Sr. Enterprise Architect
May 6, 2019
Technology & IT
- Design and document architectural solutions for the client various product offerings
- Recommend architectural and implementation best practices.
- Participate in tool, library, and component review process
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, and Developers to implement technical solutions
- Ability to provide technical and subject matter assistance to software development, QA, or other capabilities as needed
- Work with the latest software design and development methodologies
- Working with programming languages and tools and apply this knowledge to achieve effective Software Architecture solutions
- Provide support with data, data analytics, and related tools to help business users gain critical insights
** If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or think you may have a good background for the role, please reach out to Cooper directly at cooper.merrill AT rht DOT com **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110